orWine Tastings in the Comfort of you own villa or B&B while on holiday in Tuscany or Liguria

To book an informative and fun wine tasting whilst holidaying in Italy or arrange for a wild food walk in your area contact me on tuscanytipple at libero dot it or check out my Facebook page

Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 January 2008

I can't stand the rain, 'gainst my window...


Last night and today we've had enough weather to fill a week. Gale force winds kept us up all night. By midday it got pitch dark; a thunder storm with lashing rain and hail came down on us. Amazingly the electricity did not get cut off this time. So we haven't peeped out the door yet. Above you see the view from our kitchen window. I decanted the rosehip must off the skins and into demijons. Potential alcohol is 12.5%, so that should warm us nicely when ready, and rosehips are a rich source of vitamin C, I believe.

No comments: