orWine Tastings in the Comfort of you own villa or B&B while on holiday in Tuscany or Liguria

To book an informative and fun wine tasting whilst holidaying in Italy or arrange for a wild food walk in your area contact me on tuscanytipple at libero dot it or check out my Facebook page

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 June 2011

New series of Farmer Heiko animations

The long awaited rain has finally arrived, so I played around a bit on YouTube and have come with a new irregular series, where Farmer Heiko will comment on current issues.  Hope you enjoy it. :)

4 comments:

Mr. H. said...

That's quite the video...I was wondering what your voice sounded like.:) Hope you didn't chase Mr. Monsanto our way.

Heiko said...

I let you in on a secret Mr.H, this isn't actually my real voice. All characters a purely fictional and any similarities to real life persons is purely accidental. ;)

Ohiofarmgirl said...

"where the sun dont shine is right!" great work!
;-)

Heiko said...

Thanks, sis, :)