orWine Tastings in the Comfort of you own villa or B&B while on holiday in Tuscany or Liguria

To book an informative and fun wine tasting whilst holidaying in Italy or arrange for a wild food walk in your area contact me on tuscanytipple at libero dot it or check out my Facebook page

Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 April 2011

Phewww!!!

Apparently yesterday's scare story was a hoaks, thank god for that!  It was to highlight the law concerning herbal medicine, which most definitely is coming into force.  It just sounded something perfectly plausible.  Nothing coming from Brussels surprises me.  Wild food gatherers don't contribute to the economy, so it must be an illegal activity!  So I shall carry on writing about wild foods and... I'm looking into starting wild food walks.  So if you are in the area, I'm for hire! ;)

1 comment:

LindyLouMac said...

So it was just a bad April Fools joke, they are so complex these days and I think spoil the fun of it all!