orWine Tastings in the Comfort of you own villa or B&B while on holiday in Tuscany or Liguria

To book an informative and fun wine tasting whilst holidaying in Italy or arrange for a wild food walk in your area contact me on tuscanytipple at libero dot it or check out my Facebook page

Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 August 2009

while I have nothing better to do...

While I have nothing better to do with my arm in a sling (Susan's gone off on her bike to water the land), a quick note in response to a comment from Ralph in California. This the Campanile in Ponzano Superiore, about 50 yards from our house.

At the bottom you can see a bas relief of St. George killing a dragon. The wall is the oldest part of the village, and formed part of a castle wall once. St. George was the patron saint of the Genoese, who built this castle.
For more impressions check out http://www.ponzanosuperiore.it/.

No comments: